Family Museum in Illinois/Iowa - over Thanksgiving:
A little rock climbing for Colt at the Robison Orthodontics Snow Day:
A new giant tv for Christmas. Thank you Grammy!!
Polar Express
Sometimes Santa looks different than he did previous years.
My favorite part of our trip up north. I finally got to see the Grand Canyon!
Carena's orchestra concert. It was really good.
Christmas Eve day - making gingerbread houses using only stuff we already had.
One day I wasn't feeling so well. Colt told me he would make lunch so I could rest. He made pancakes and they were FANTASTIC! What a great little man.
Christmas
A kitchen - just his size:
The only two things on Jonathan's Santa list this year: Jelly beans and ice cream. Santa delivered!
Carena turns 10!
A long time coming: I finally finished Carena's scrapbooks - in time for her 10th birthday
Carena is thrilled that Colt and Jonathan surprised her with a pet mouse for her birthday:
Blowing out the candle on her Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Cake:
A new bike:
4 comments:
Woo-EEE lots of fun! So many things I have to say...
1. Your jacket at the Polar Express? STUNNING!!! I want to steal it.
2. Jonathan throwing the peace sign in a couple of pictures - so cute!
3. You got all the scrapbooking done??? I didn't know that! Whoa, congrats!
That TV is HUGE. Now who am I going to give my TV to? :)
Is that the first picture you've ever posted of you and Chris on your blog?
Deer are way cuter than goats. I'll have to write a letter to the Phoenix Zoo.
Hope Carena had a lovely birthday. Looks like my role as their fake aunt lasted a whole entire year. That's what you get when it's not the real deal! :)
You guys sure know how to have a good time. And you've lots of great pictures there.
So jealous of the t.v. and Colt knows how to make pancakes? That's awesome. I think I need to have a little talk with Smith.
Wow what fun you guys have had! I am glad you made it to the Grand Canyon. It took me a long time to get there too. Even though I grew up here.
Post a Comment