6 years ago
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Travel Gone Awry - Day 1: Part 1
I love this news piece. I loved how the reporter just roamed around the airport looking for a story while wearing her shorter-sleeved shirt and looking pretty and well-put together. I loved how she approached the kids and I asking if we had been "stranded" in Phoenix due to the weather back east. I loved the look of disappointment on her face when we told her we were just leaving on our trip and were not in fact stranded. "Oh," was all she said and walked off. I told her to come back later when I was pretty sure our flight to Philly would be canceled. In fact, she did come back, probably because she couldn't find much of anyone else that was "stranded" and that could tell her the atrocities of traveling through a blinding snowstorm. Instead, she settled on us. Oh how I wished she could have followed us the entire trip to see first hand all we went through. She got her story, sauntered off, without a care in the world and we were left to our own adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're famous!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I know you!!!!!! Maybe her determination for a "story" is what led you to have one. . .
You did a great job on the camera. I was on tv once and made a total fool of myself.
I didn't know you were going home for the holidays, how fun. I bet you wouldn't mind getting stuck there for a couple of extra days. Does this mean you get to have a white christmas? How long are you staying? Did Chris go?
My family in NV is having crazy blizzard and record snow fall there and I keep hoping it will head our way but so far no such luck.
That is cool you got on the news. I am glad you made in time for Christmas. That should be some fun memories.
Wow...twice in one month! I really want your autograph. Will you come home to sign it??? :)
Can't wait to read "the rest of the story!"
Oh man, how oh how oh how did I miss all this??? I can't wait to read the rest! I LOVED your behind-the-scenes account of this! I have a feeling the sauntering TV queen (I mean, nice lady) would've loved to get your story.
Post a Comment