On of life's sad lessons. I am sorry for Colt.
KIds are so funny.
ROFL!!! Oh, I'm sorry he was sad, but that really did make me laugh out loud.
Good point. Will you make sure someone flushes me down the toilet when I die?
Happy Birthday. You look so pretty in all of those pictures.Sorry to hear about the crab. I use to have those as a pet when I was a teenager. I don't know why, now the totally gross me out.
HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Oh, dear Colt. I am so sorry your hermit crab died.Roccy, thank you for sharing the tears and the laughter.
I LOVE it!!! That kid of yours is hilarious!(Sorry about the crab.)
I came to check for new posts, read this again, and STILL laughed out loud. That kid is gold.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
On of life's sad lessons. I am sorry for Colt.
KIds are so funny.
ROFL!!! Oh, I'm sorry he was sad, but that really did make me laugh out loud.
Good point. Will you make sure someone flushes me down the toilet when I die?
Happy Birthday. You look so pretty in all of those pictures.
Sorry to hear about the crab. I use to have those as a pet when I was a teenager. I don't know why, now the totally gross me out.
HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Oh, dear Colt. I am so sorry your hermit crab died.
Roccy, thank you for sharing the tears and the laughter.
I LOVE it!!! That kid of yours is hilarious!
(Sorry about the crab.)
I came to check for new posts, read this again, and STILL laughed out loud. That kid is gold.
Post a Comment