I love the last picture of Colt hugging you so tightly. I can't believe your family has such a hard time with numbers. . . I mean they were way off on your candles. You may need some extra work with your kids on that. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
WOW, you look SO GOOD in those pictures! I mean, good for 25 even...
The last picture is the best! And I didn't know we're the same age. I'm 25 too!
The kids look so big and you look so happy. What a blessing to be there to hear the question of the day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the last picture of Colt hugging you so tightly. I can't believe your family has such a hard time with numbers. . . I mean they were way off on your candles. You may need some extra work with your kids on that. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
WOW, you look SO GOOD in those pictures! I mean, good for 25 even...
The last picture is the best! And I didn't know we're the same age. I'm 25 too!
The kids look so big and you look so happy. What a blessing to be there to hear the question of the day.
Post a Comment