We've had a lot of rainy days here. Carena made the most of it with a comfy chair, a good book, and a cozy fire in the study:

My aunt inspired us to do some art work. We set up craft table on the porch - we had it up the entire time we were here. We kept it stocked with paints, paper and rocks to paint:
There were a few days when the sun would poke through. My dad would take advantage of it and build us some pretty great campfires (with marshmallows of course!):


The traditional porch pose picture:

A trip to Indraloka animal sanctuary in Mehoopany, PA - Mehoopany - must be one of the most beautiful places on earth:

Penny:

A sweet piglet:

I forget the name of the horse - but she's got sore hooves, and so spends much of her time lying down:
Tinkerbell:

More posts to follow.


4 comments:
I love seeing your PA pics. You kids had a good book, crafts and lots of animals--what more could they ask for.
Oooh yay, I can't wait to see more pics. It's so GREEN there!!! Once you're back and settled, let's get together and chat. :)
What wonderful memories for your kids to treasure someday. What fun you all had!
I wish I could run away for a month in the summer. LUCKY DUCKY!
I'm excited for you to come home... but just be warned... I was a failure and didn't feed your poor starving husband once. Not once! Sorry.
Post a Comment