Friday, July 10, 2009

Jonathan

So, this is what a 3 year-old looks like! Happy Birthday Jay!


Waking up at the crack of dawn (we're still on PA time):



When asked what he wanted to eat for his big day, he said, "booberries." Booberries, it is - booberry pancakes as well as fresh booberries for breakfast:

He got to open a few presents first thing this morning. Hmmm . . . wonder what he's going to do the rest of the day . . .

5 comments:

Kelly Cameron said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!! Love, Kelly, Brian and Wilder

Christina said...

Happy birthday!! How fun to have a pool!:)

mad white woman said...

Clara's going to be jealous! She saw one of those pools in Wal Mart and I had to tell her we can't have one because we have no grass. Now I'll just send her to your house when she wants to swim. :)

Julie said...

Jonathan and I should share birthday breakfasts. He has great culinary taste!

Cook Zoo said...

Hooray you're back!!! Let's get together.

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!!