Sunday, June 28, 2009

Write Away!

Lookie what I got! Now, I'm not into gadgetry so much . . . but come on, this is awesome! The main purpose of my new mini is to write. I LOVE to write. I always have stories and projects rolling around in my head - so much so that I often don't sleep. Now I have the means to put those ideas down. Yeah, paper and pen would work, but I can type MUCH faster than I can write it out. This is much more efficient. PLUS, it has internet access - so I can jump on the internet quickly to do any needed research for my writing projects. My hermit status just went through the roof. See y'all around! I'm gonna be a writing fool. Or just a fool who writes . . .we'll see.

4 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

SWEET!!! I'm totally jealous! I'm so excited you're going to be writing. You go girl!!! :)

mad white woman said...

Cool. That's pretty awesome. I like to write too, it's my therapy (yes, I need therapy). Too bad everything I write would bore others to death! :)

Julie said...

Will you still remember the little people when you are published and famous. . . ?

Meghann said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!