A few nights ago I went upstairs to check on the kids after I had tucked them in. Instead of silence, I was met with fits and fits of giggles. Carena and Colt had taught Jonathan how to make funny faces. He loves making Carena and Colt laugh. And they love making him laugh. And I love hearing them all laugh.
6 years ago
7 comments:
LOL! So cute! I love hearing my kids laugh too. It's so infectious, isn't it? :)
That's way sweet! I always wished growing up that I had a sibling to share a room with. (All my siblings are half siblings, so they lived with their other parent)
Q: What are the chances of me getting him to make a funny face for me?
A: None
So I'm glad you got it on camera. Laughing children is good, but children laughing with each other is better. I get so wise late at night, it's amazing.
Thats so sweet. . .
Hey, it's Meg! I love your blog!! (and I don't think you look anything like Joe Pesci, btw. much more like Evangeline Lily--only prettier and not as stupid)
Ha ha ha! That is so cute. I love it when my kids make eachother laugh, too. It's the best! :0)
Post a Comment