Monday, July 7, 2008

I AM REESE WITHERSPOON!



So, I thought I'd give it another go. But this time I decided to use a fairly hideous picture of myself. Check out my frizzy clown hair. NICE. Oh, and that gap between my two front teeth (that I'm actually quite self-conscious about but too poor to get fixed) . . . ANYWAY, here it is. Joe Pesci - you can go jump in a lake. Reese Witherspoon and I are going to go out and buy matching outfits right now.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family photos - Geneology

10 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

YAY!!!!!! All of those matches are pretty impressive! And I DO see the similarities! Beautiful girl.

Jodi said...

Much better than Joe Pesci! I always thought you looked more like Reese than Joe, and now, here is the proof!

Julie said...

Now what will you name your blog??? "IAmEitherJoePesciOrReese WitherspoonDependingOnTheDay.blogspot.com"???

But I must say. . . very impressive. . . if you had to pick a celeb that's a good-looking one!

Julie said...

Plus, if that's your "hideous" picture than you really don't want to see mine. I would be submitting that to the high school reunion committee!

mad white woman said...

I love Reese Witherspoon. And you are a very lovely hideous person.

Cook Zoo said...

Now THAT'S more like it! You're way too cute to be Joe Pesci. But you're not going to change the name of your blog are you, cuz it's just way too funny to ditch. (BTW, I can't believe it's been 3 DAYS since I updated my blog? I feel like such a slacker!!)

Unknown said...

I feel better about it too. ;D

Deb said...

Please don't change your blog name. Your blog name is the best of all the blogs that ever existed.

And don't ever feel self concious about the teeth. You are still beautiful and just look at Madonna. She has a gap and a bajillion dollars and she never got it fixed. It's a trade mark look. Thats how I comfort myself about my pasty white complexion. I just say, " Well Madonna and Nicole Kidman have ghost white skin. So I'm perfectly okay."

Meghann said...

now, I can see Reese!
and I don't think that is a hideous picture at all--if I hid all my frizzy hair ones, I would have no pictures at all. I am at some point going to have to do a post on my and my girls' "wayward wisps" (as my cousin calls them).

My World said...

That makes me want to watch "Sweet Home, Alabama" especially because you claim you are in the sticks...well...the tick would confirm that. Anyway, congrats on moving off Joe Pesci!