With my 2003 Kia Sedona headed to the mechanics for the second time in seven days with another astronomical repair bill looming,we took the plunge and got this beauty - a 2011 Kia Sedona! I'm super excited to have a safe reliable vehicle. I'm also looking forward to Chris spending a lot less time hanging out at the auto shop. I cringe to think of having a car payment when we haven't had one in years. But I figure we're trading repair bills for a car payment and I'm pretty sure it all evens out. And, there really is no price for peace of mind.
Thanks to my awesome husband who made this all happen (and surprised me with the silver one!).
5 comments:
Yay!!!! What more can I say! It's a wonderful day!
Yahoo!! Trust me when I say I know what it's like to go from having an unreliable vehicle to reliable one. I stopped worrying about stalling out in the middle of a left turn and didn't have to wonder if my car would start. That is worth a lot to me!
We should go cruising in it sometime. :)
Hooray!!!!! Congratulations! I remember when we made that plunge a couple of years ago, for the same reasons. I've never regretted it. Enjoy your new ride!!! :)
Just catching up on all your posts.
1) How exciting to get a new car! I'm so envious of you, and it's so pretty and shiny!
2) How nice to be home and back to a schedule/routine. I have mixed emotions with kids going back to school too. It's great to know how each day will pan out, but I sure do miss them while they are gone all day too!
3) Ian and I really liked the Poor wayfaring man of greif song. That is Ian's all time favorite Hymn. Every time it's sung at church he balls like a baby.
So fun catching up! Have a great week!
I saw this when I was picking up my babysitter Friday night. How fun. Getting a new car is like Christmas for adult.
Post a Comment