Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Breaking the Silence

Sometimes I feel a little awkward with my frequent blog silences. So, just like in real life I'll fill it with mindless chatter - or in this case, pictures. These are a few random pictures I picked off my camera.

See what you can do with a simple dinner roll?:


My little cowboy for the Way Out West Kindergarten play:


Jonathan loves his hospital hat. He wears it all the time:


Nap time:


Carena has some little play mice that she loves. She even made a playground and living room for them:

4 comments:

Julie said...

1. The hospital hat is awesome. Find some little scrubs and call it Halloween!

2. Riley loves, loves, LOVES her little mouse pet. Are you the coolest mom for coming up with those or what? The mouse dictates what she wears to school because she must have pockets to carry her mouse to and from school. And we have a couple box houses too!

mad white woman said...

Until I read Julie's comment, I thought they were real mice. I was a little confused.

Apparently mindless pictures are entertaining.

Cook Zoo said...

I want to hear more about the mouse pets. I think I want some too! ;)

Christina said...

Cute pictures! I love it when my kids use their imaginations with boxes! I wonder why I ever buy toys? They seem happier with things they create. Your kids are so sweet!:)