For some people that have awesome skin (like you), it's probably frivolous. For me, it probably isn't, but I'm still trying cornstarch. ;)I wish I had been able to visit with you today, instead of smile at you across the room.
I love the corn starch idea. I'll give it a try. I feel the same way as you though. Make up is one thing I splurge on. I can't leave my house without wearing my mask. When I don't wear make up, people as me if I'm tired.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
For some people that have awesome skin (like you), it's probably frivolous. For me, it probably isn't, but I'm still trying cornstarch. ;)
I wish I had been able to visit with you today, instead of smile at you across the room.
I love the corn starch idea. I'll give it a try. I feel the same way as you though. Make up is one thing I splurge on. I can't leave my house without wearing my mask. When I don't wear make up, people as me if I'm tired.
Post a Comment