Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Pictures

Ice cream at the Tasty Swirl:






Carena got to spend a week at Eco-Explorers Day Camp. She LOVED it.


A walk to the Old Foundation on my parents' property.


Lincoln Log time:

Boat rides on the ponds:

The traditional picture. I take this picture every year. It's fun to see how they've grown!

Blueberry picking at Grassy Pond.


New friends!

Ahhhh!


One of five new family members:

There's nothing like a porch swing!

Chris's replacement:

Jonathan turned 4 and got a DS!

Arg! Mateys! Lunch at Cooper's Restaurant in Scranton:






Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour

Chris was able to come out for a few days and was here for Jonathan's birthday!


A water balloon fight.

Inseparable cousins.

Birthday waffle!

Strong man

She's serious.

Our time is almost over. Boo hoo! But the memories will remain. This summer has FLOWN by. Soon we'll be back battling the Arizona heat and getting back into the routine of school and after-school activities.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> Chris's replacement

Hilarious. =) -Chris

mad white woman said...

You live a very charmed life. Well, at least in the summer, I'll let you decide about the rest of year. :)

The weather has been so cool here. Seriously. I don't even think we broke 100* and tomorrow the high is only 101*. Plus, the outrageously high humidity is on its way out finally.

If you are bummed about having to come home, just think of me. Ha ha. :)

Julie said...

Jealous. I don't think I have much more to say.... (except that we are excited to see you all)

Deb said...

I'm so jealous of the summers you guys have. Your kids are going to have great memories of all that when they get older. And I can not believe how big you little girl is getting. She doesn't look all that little anymore

Amy from Our Dish said...

It's about time you got your buns back here. You and your red crayon 2nd husband.

Tiffany Haynes said...

I envy all the greenery!
We used to spend every summer up in Idaho. I cherish those memories and miss spending time outside in the summer.

Lucky!!