Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Don't Feel Like Blogging

I think it's because it's the end of the school year and all those activities and whatnots are taking their toll. I think, once the school year is over, once we're in Pennsylvania, once I'm not running to horseback riding or piano or karate or scouts, THEN maybe I'll feel like blogging again. But for now I think I'm just trying to survive to the end. And thankfully the end is in sight! Only 27 more days left of school!

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

Well darn, then I guess I have to walk all the way across the street to find out what's new.

Deb said...

I've been wondering where you've been. You know I haven't felt like blogging much since I've moved, but I kinda feel obligated so that I can keep the family and friends updated. It's such a nice way to keep in touch with everyone, but it can be time comsuming, and it's never at the top of my "to do" list.

anyway - I am so excited for school to be out as well. Not that I have any fun plans or trips home like you do, but it'll be nice to take a break from the everyday schedule.

Sassyfras said...

Deb - I'm so excited to just be able to wake up when I want to wake up - and not have to rush in the morning getting people ready for school. It's the simple things that make me happy.

Marie said...

I do that too! Sometimes you just do want to put the time, energy or effort into. I go through fazes where I let something else eat up my free time.

Emily said...

Good luck! I'll miss you until then. I love reading about your adorable family.