Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How Germs Are Spread

The other night we went to Sonic for some cool treats. I ordered my usual strawberry limeade. However, when it got to the car I took a sip and determined it was a cherry limeade instead. I told the attendant - "I'm pretty sure this is a cherry limeade and I ordered a strawberry limeade."

Attendant: "Are you sure it's cherry?"

Me: I take another sip through the straw. "Yup, pretty sure."

Chris: "Let me try." Chris then takes a big sip through the straw. "Yeah, that's cherry." Chris then hands the drink back to the attendant.

The attendant then TAKES A SIP THROUGH THE STRAW THAT CHRIS AND I JUST DRANK OUT OF and says, "Yeah, definitely cherry. I'll go get you the correct drink."

Chris and just sat there for a moment in total shock and then we bust out laughing. Chris turns to me and says, "Now that's worth blogging about."

5 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

LOL!!! That was TOTALLY worth blogging about!!

Julie said...

Was he a teenage boy? I would like to think that a teenage boy is the only species that would try such a thing. But I may be getting my hopes up.

Deb said...

I just gasped out loud and then started rolling with laughter. Really, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Do you think he did it to get a rise out of you? I mean YUCK!! I don't even like to share a straw with my own family.

mad white woman said...

Now that I'm all caught up on your blog, here are some of my favorites...

J's hair on the first day of school.

Carena's comment about torches and pitchforks (HA!).

Sonic person... I'm not sure if that's funny or disturbingly DISGUSTING. What if you guys had some nasty disease?

Emily said...

Hilarious!!!