The other night Carena and I were talking about setting some standards - as far as appropriate ways to behave. We started talking about using nice words and not using bad words. I asked Carena if she knew any bad words and she said yes - she knows the "s" word.
I asked her what the "s" word was. She told me that she knew TWO "s" words.
She leaned over to me, and whispered in my ear:
"stupid" and "shut up."
How sweet. If only those were the worst "s" words she'd ever meet.
6 years ago
4 comments:
You're such a good mom. Except when you use "s" words in front of your children.
That's why I love that girl so much! *sigh* How do you hang on to this age?!?!?
I remember the first time my boys told me they heard a bad word on the bus. I managed to keep my "calm mom" face on and asked which one. It was "shut up." Oh the relief!!!
That's just way cute. I wish the bad words coming home with my little guy were just as innocent. :)
Post a Comment