I was thinking... this better be good. But obviously you never post anything ungood. I loved it. Makes me want to be better and help more. Although, it'd be hard to buy less... Ha ha. :)
Very true. . . hits a little close to home. This year we made our girls give each other homemade gifts and they loved it. We may need to let that idea grow for next year.
4 comments:
I was thinking... this better be good. But obviously you never post anything ungood. I loved it. Makes me want to be better and help more. Although, it'd be hard to buy less... Ha ha. :)
That was great! Thanks for sharing.
What a great idea! That's a pretty cool site.
Very true. . . hits a little close to home. This year we made our girls give each other homemade gifts and they loved it. We may need to let that idea grow for next year.
Post a Comment